March 15, 2014

Mount Pinatubo

            Been planning of going to Mount Pinatubo but nobody wants to join me. Armed with the guts to climb the mountain alone I searched the internet tips on what to bring, how to get there and what are the best way to enjoy the crater and the long walk ahead.

           Two weeks before the trip, I stumbled Travel Factor organization on my Facebook news feed and found out  that they are organizing trips to Mountain Pinatubo for a day.  I visited their website and checked their rates per person as well as their inclusion.  I also noticed there are several other groups online that selling services when it comes to organizing group trips and camping in the crater.  I shared this to my friends and luckily, they agreed to join me in this long overdue dream.

        We met up with Travel Factor organizer and the rest of the participants at McDonald's at El Pueblo in Ortigas, Mandaluyong City as early as 4:30AM - 5AM.  We are given our free travel magazine as part of the travel package inclusion 

No comments:

Post a Comment