September 23, 2014

Chicco Di Caffe

            When I was young, I used to drink coffee in Bankerohan Public Market with my mom (I just love their brewed coffee and puto and other kakanin) or the special brewed coffee served by my Popoy (This is what I used to call my grandmother.)  I thought the taste of coffee in 'Banke' and my grandmother's are the best and no one can create a better blend than these.  Well, I thought wrong.


            Chicco Di Caffe proved me wrong.  One of my Psych batch mate happened to work here and I was treated with a delicious coffee one time when I surprise her at work.  It's located in Padre Faura St., Roxas Boulevard, Davao City.  A little walk from Aldevinco Shopping Center, Marco Polo Hotel -Davao and Ateneo De Davao University (some of the prominent institutions nearby).  The coffee shop started a couple of years back and as far as i know it already established several branches in Davao City alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment